REGISTRATION FOR THE WISTA CONFERENCE HAVE NOW CLOSED.
WISTA Member Pass – €800 (£694)
Non-WISTA Member Pass - Conference Only – €750 (£650)
Non-WISTA Member Pass - Conference & Social – €1000 (£867)
WISTA 'Plus One/Spouce' Pass – Welcome Reception on Wednesday and Gala Dinner on Thursday only – €261 (£227)
Tuesday 25th October
09:00-18:00 – ExCo Meeting (ExCo Only)
19:00-21:00 – Presidents Dinner *Invitation Only
Wednesday 26th October
09:00-12:00 – Presidents Round Table Discussion (NWA Presidents only)
12:00-13:00 – Lunch (WISTA Members only)
13:00-18:00 – Annual General Meeting (WISTA Members only)
19:30-22:00 – Welcome Cocktail Reception at Hotel President Wilson
Thursday 27th October
09:00-17:00 – Wista Conference (View Conference Programme)
20:00-00:30 – Gala Dinner
Friday 28th October
10:00-12:00 – Workshop Sessions
- Workshop 1: AWS – WISTA Switzerland Workshop: Diversity can nurture innovation in a more equitable world
- Workshop 2: Sustainability Entrepreneur – Promoting Innovation for Sustainability Inside an Organisation
- Workshop 3: Empowering Women in Trade: How policies, training and ESG will be the catalyst for success
Afternoon – Variety of Tours – Please see below
WISTA are offering a selection of tours on the afternoon of Friday 28th October. Delegates must register and pay in advance to attend as space is limited.
World Trade Organisation
This study visit to the World Trade Organisation includes a talk on the history, functions, and current activities of the World Trade Organisation followed by a Q&A with WTO staff.
- The visit will last approximately one and a half hours
- The tour will depart the President Wilson Hotel at 14:00 by bus and arrive back at the President Wilson for approximately 16:30
- The tour cost is 20 euros / £18 per person.
Bus Tour of Geneva and Boat Tour on Lake Geneva
- A one hour guided tour of Geneva by bus followed by a one hour boat cruise of the Lake.
- The tour will depart the President Wilson at 14:15 by bus and arrive back at the President Wilson at approximately 16:45.
- The tour cost is 76 euros / £66 per person.
Patek Philippe Museum
A guided tour of the Patek Philippe Museum which houses one of the world’s most important and prestigious horological collections.
- The tour will last approximately one and a half hours
- The tour will depart the President Wilson at 14:00 by bus and arrive back at the President Wilson at approximately 16:45
- The tour cost is 47 euros / £41 per person.