This three-day intensive training programme integrates every aspect of bunkering (operations, technical, commercial, environmental and legal) and includes a combination of lectures, exercises and tests.
The course covers a wide range of key subjects in considerable depth:
- voyage costing and deviations
- bunker clauses, charterparties and terms and conditions
- credit, credit insurance and cash flow
- oil refining and bunker fuel production
- pipeline, truck and barge deliveries
- fuel handling and storage
- ship engines and equipment
- measurements and quantity surveying
- quality analysis and fuel specifications
- problems, bunker claims and what to do in an emergency
- an informed look at the fuels and markets of the future.
It is intended for those with at least two years' experience of bunkering or for those who have graduated from the Oxford Bunker Course.
Prices are fully inclusive - Sunday, Monday & Tuesday nights full board.
Book both the Oxford Bunker Course (Advanced) and Understanding Bunker Financial Risk Management and receive a 10% discount.
How do I know this course will live up to expectations?
Petrospot has earned a world-wide reputation for organising exceptional training courses. Don't just take our word for it - read our feedback received from previous students on this course.