An Introduction to Shipping MARKET FUNDAMENTALS
Tuesday 8 March 2022 ~ All-day Course
Delegate Rate: £350
This one-day course introduces the main concepts in modelling physical shipping markets, including how to measure and report supply and demand; how to model freight rates using supply and demand; and how to model freight rates using econometrics.
Managing Director, Shipping Strategy Ltd.
- Maritime analyst and consultant for 23 years
- Has advised major ship owners, charterers, investors, banks, ports, insurers and regulators
- Has built several successful research and consultancy teams
- Founder and Managing Director of Shipping Strategy, a boutique maritime strategy consultancy and training business
- Regular speaker at international shipping conferences and in the wider media
- Published author of dozens of articles on shipping and Operational Research
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
- 2018- now: Managing Director, Shipping Strategy Ltd, Cambridge
- 2015-2018: Managing Partner, Affinity Research LLP, London
- 2010-2015: Group Head of Research, Business Development Director, Braemar Shipping Services Plc, London
- 2009-2010: Director of Consultancy, Maritime Strategies International Ltd, London
- 2002-2009: Research Consultant to Divisional Director, HSBC Shipping Services, London
- 1996-2002: Business Analyst to Head of Operational Research, MRC Business Information Group Ltd, Oxford
The price of this event includes lunch, refreshments and course materials.