NEW - classroom teaching and bunkering experience
BARGE DAY | LAB DAY | PORT DAY
The three-day BunkerExperience Course presents an unbeatable combination of intensive classroom teaching and real-life bunkering experience.
- barge operations and sampling
- testing lab procedures and bunker quality
- onboard fuel handling
- ship type familiarisation
BUNKEREXPERIENCE is guaranteed to provide a rock solid intellectual and practical introduction into the three most important hands-on elements of the bunker business.
The morning classroom sessions are geared towards preparing students to make the most of the afternoon 'real life' experience of working on a bunker barge, working in a testing laboratory and going to sea for close-up views of different types of ships at the anchorages and terminals in Singapore.
This all-inclusive programme includes:
- coffee breaks and lunches
- transportation to and from the ‘practical’ sites (barge, lab and port)
- course materials
- course certificate
Even for those who have been in the industry for many years, this course offers something really special.
Due to the practical nature of this course, space is strictly limited so early registration is strongly recommended.
The Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) Training Grant is available for eligible participants. Please refer to www.mpa.gov.sg/mcf for information.
To apply for the MCF Training Grant:
- download the MCF application form
- fill in the form
- return to firstname.lastname@example.org when you register for the event.