Capital Ship Management Corp.
The course will be held at the offices of:
Capital Ship Management Corp and Express Energy Inc.
3 Iasonos Street, Piraeus 18537, Greece.
All travellers are required to go through immigration clearance upon arrival. If you're coming from the European Union (EU) then you don't need a visa. All other visitors must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they can be considered for entry:
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Valid visa, if applicable
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay
- Confirmed onward/return tickets
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
The official language is Greek. However, English is widely spoken.
The currency is the Euro (€)
Major cards are widely accepted.
The climate of Greece is primarily Mediterranean, featuring mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers.