21st Century Shipping is a brand new one-day event designed to examine the future technologies that will soon have a great impact on the maritime sector, and indeed, everyone involved in ships and shipping, from naval architects to surveyors and inspectors, from engine builders and scrubber manufacturers to oil and companies and fuel suppliers, from insurers and lawyers to regulators and administrators. But most importantly, these technologies will also have massive impact on ships’ personnel. This even will demonstrate what technologies are coming and evaluate what their impact might be.
- The evolution of the smart ship
- New regulations and future technologies
- Alternative types of ship finance
- What impact will technology-packed drones have on surveyors and ship inspectors?
- How will regulators use drones to police unlawful emissions or illegal waste disposal?
- Surveillance and security on ships and in ports
- Does 3d printing spell the demise of shipping?
- How will digitisation affect the future maritime professional?
How do I know this course will live up to expectations?
Petrospot has earned a world-wide reputation for organising exceptional training courses. Don't just take our word for it - read our feedback received from previous students.